Freedom Upgrade Project Monthly Construction Update for June 2022:
- On-going construction to install two compressor units on the west side of the new compressor building.
June 2022 Work Plan
- Testing and commissioning runs on three compressors has completed. The first stage of the project is complete and will continue to be operated 24-hours per day depending on gas system needs. The project may be venting gas to perform maintenance on the units if necessary as part of planned work.
- The compressor equipment has been relocated to its final location. The installation contractor has completed the majority of the install work and is now is working on punch list items(ex. paint touch-up, clean-up & miscellaneous small effort tasks)
- The project is expecting to start commissioning runs on the relocated compressors in June. This is the process of starting and operating the unit to confirm it’s operating within the design parameters.
June 2022 Work Schedule
- The project will work a Monday – Friday, 7:00AM – 3:30PM schedule. The project will work a 7:00AM – 5:30PM schedule on occasion if required to maintain progress. Saturday work is not planned.
It is very important to sign up for Everbridge notifications
from Washtenaw County at www.washtenaw.org/alerts
and put in your zip code in the subject.
Everbridge keeps you up-to-date with relevant information
from your local and county public safety departments and schools.
Wolverine Pipeline - Fall 2021 Newsletter